Tuition and Fee Schedules
Rising Stars (3 year olds)
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
*Tuition payment covers all school days in the current month regardless when the child is in attendance. There is NO CREDIT for Holiday / Vacations / Early Dismissal / Teacher In-Service Days/ Absences / and Classroom Closures.
7:00 - 8:15
8:15 - 12:15
12:15 - 3:00
snack and enrichment program
3:00 - 5:40
5 Days (M -F)
(m / w/ f)
2 Days (t / th)
tuition late payment
late pick-up fee
flat rate $25.00 the first 5 minutes late, then $2.00 per minute after.
multiple late pickups
time may be reduced and/or enrollment can be terminated.
what i learn from...
• Group activities to encourage interaction, sharing, and listening skills. • Model how to express emotions.
• Provide opportunities to identify
basic colors and shapes.
• Use storytelling, music, and art to
teach and keep children engaged.
• Provide practice naming familiar
items and support rich vocabulary
• Using word activities to help your
child in responding, asking
questions, and followng simple
• Share Bible stories, teach about
God's love, sing songs, and learn
• Focus on developing character by
being kind, loving,
gentle,forgiving, and helpful.
• Promote self-care skills such as
feeding, cleaning, and dressing
• Support large-motor development
and eye-hand coordination
through variety of activities such
as kicking ball, tossing, drawing,
Withdrawal: The Preschool office must be notified in writing at least ten working days prior to withdrawal date. All charges are to be paid by the final withdrawal date. Should you withdraw without notifying the office, your account will be charged for the two weeks. Remaining balances will be processed by PKCP.