Tuition and Fee Schedules
Astros (4 year olds)
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
*Tuition payment covers all school days in the current month regardless when the child is in attendance. There is NO CREDIT for Holiday / Vacations / Early Dismissal / Teacher In-Service Days/ Absences / and Classroom Closures.
7:00 - 8:15
8:15 - 12:15
12:15 - 3:00
snack and enrichment program
3:00 - 5:40
5 Days (M -F)
(m / w/ f)
2 Days (t / th)
$4 PER MEAL
tuition late payment
late pick-up fee
flat rate $25.00 the first 5 minutes late, then $2.00 per minute after.
multiple late pickups
time may be reduced and/or enrollment can be terminated.
what i learn from...
• Use of imagination (Pretending
to be teacher or superhero)
• Comforting others around who
may be sad or hurt
• Changing behaviors that best
identifies with environment (Ex.
at Chapel, playground, group
• Being able to tell what comes
next in a well-known story
• Identifying basic colors, shapes,
letters, and numbers.
• Able to speak 4 or more words
in a sentence.
• Talks about something they like
or participating in (I like dance)
• Answer basic questions such as
"Where's your jacket?' or "What
is marker for?"
• Share Bible stories, teach about
God's love, sing songs, and
learn to pray.
• Focus on developing character
by being kind, loving,
gentle,forgiving, and helpful.
• Can catch or stop a large ball
tossed their direction.
Holds crayons or markers
• Unpack and open snack/lunch
Withdrawal: The Preschool office must be notified in writing at least ten working days prior to withdrawal date. All charges are to be paid by the final withdrawal date. Should you withdraw without notifying the office, your account will be charged for the two weeks. Remaining balances will be processed by PKCP.