Tuition and Fee Schedules
Shooting Stars (Pre-K/Early Kindergarten)
*Must be 4 years old by September 2
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
*Tuition payment covers all school days in the current month regardless when the child is in attendance. There is NO CREDIT for Holiday / Vacations / Early Dismissal / Teacher In-Service Days/ Absences / and Classroom Closures.
7:00 - 8:15
8:15 - 12:15
12:15 - 3:00
snack and enrichment program
3:00 - 5:40
5 Days (M -F)
(m / w/ f)
2 Days (t / th)
$4 PER MEAL
tuition late payment
late pick-up fee
flat rate $25.00 the first 5 minutes late, then $2.00 per minute after.
multiple late pickups
time may be reduced and/or enrollment can be terminated.
what i learn from...
• Follow rules or directions when
playing with other students.
• Sings, dances, and acts.
• Performs classroom responsibility
• Able to identify and understand
calendar (Yesterday, today, and
• Pays attention 7 to 10 minutes
during story or group time
• Writing their first and last name
• Can tell a recent story or a
pretend story with sequence of
• Answer questions after reading a
book or story
• Keeps conversation going back
and forth more than three times
• Can provide simple solutions
question or problem
• Share Bible stories, teach about
God's love, sing songs, and learn
• Focus on developing character by
being kind, loving,
gentle,forgiving, and helpful.
• To unpack and open lunch items.
• To place shoes properly on.
Dressing themselves (buttons,
zippers, tying, etc...)
• Placing items away in correct
Withdrawal: The Preschool office must be notified in writing at least ten working days prior to withdrawal date. All charges are to be paid by the final withdrawal date. Should you withdraw without notifying the office, your account will be charged for the two weeks. Remaining balances will be processed by PKCP.